Made in America
- Highest quality products
- Reliable delivery schedules
- Local warranty and product support
- Real energy independence vs importing
- Avoids environmental costs of overseas shipping
- Meets and exceeds all federal Buy America requirements
- Money spent stimulates the US economy and creates US jobs
- Processes meet stringent US labor and environmental policies
Private Label Panels
Want to sell your own US Manufactured Solar Panels separately listed on ETL and CEC?
Click the link below and drop us a line to discuss quantities, pricing, and availability.
Are All Panels Equal?
- UL/CEC Listed Panels
- For most incentive programs, panels must be ETL or UL Listed and may require CEC listing as well. These insure they meet quality and safety requirements.
Not all panels sold are certified.
- STC vs. PTC
- STC(Standard Test Conditions), the nameplate of the panel (e.g. 235 Watt), differs from PTC (PVUSA Test Conditions), used by CEC (California Energy Commission Website). The PTC rating, is generally recognized as a more realistic measure of PV output because the test conditions better reflect "real-world" solar and climatic conditions, compared to the STC rating.
The closer the PTC to the STC, the better the panel quality is.
AffordaSolar New Panel Design
We currently have one module in design, a poly version that will change how residential and small commercial customers view installations.